' I love to be elegant, its about not trying too hard. It has to be effortless'.

Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Autumn ready

So I'm totally ready for autumn. I just love layering up, its the best part!! And turtlenecks are trending so much right now, it's the perfect thing to wear in autumn.

The cape added the classy yet edgy kind of look! And with the fringing detail it looked very modish. Which I love. Fringing detail is a must!! It goes perfectly with any outfit.

Oh and not to forget the brogues!! How cool are they?! My new faves hehe. You'll be seeing them a lot now fashionBOTS! So comfy to wear and look incredibly chic!

Pictures taken by @_popofcolour on Instagram 



Cape - Select 
Jeans - Zara 
Shoes - River Island 
Turtle neck - Primark 
Bag - Mango


Tearoom lovin with the girls! Macaroons and cakes all day everyday!


Check out my Instagram @sadief_ 

Till next time fashionBOTS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment