Can I just give a huge shoutout to everyone, who took part in putting the event together and the amazingly talented designers who took part in the event, you did fabulous! Can't wait to come back next year and of course it will no doubt, be even bigger and better.
Sister power with @_popofcolour (Hirra) who captured some incredible pictures! She is so professional and talented. check her out on instagram fashionBOTS!!!
Now lets get down to business and talk about the collections, at the afternoon fashion show!! Every collection brought something different from edge to high glamour. Modesty, was the key look and they all pulled it off really well, I loved how every collection, represented the stylish Muslimah. The abayas were so stunning, they can totally be worn day and night! Myself and Hirra were loving every collection.
Black Orchids
Black orchids definitely brought something different to the catwalk as their collection and their unique abayas were so stylish and contemporary. their collection is suited to everyone, as it oozes with simplicity. I also felt with some of the stunning abayas, there was a "victorian" vibe going on which is so current right now! @blackorchidsco
Parduh
Parduh was beautiful!!! their clothing was so sophisticated and elegant, perfect for any occasion, i fell in love with this collection as it was quite edgy and different. I actually never heard of this brand till I attended the fashion show and now its one of my fave! You'll be seeing me in one of their abayas real soon hehe. I would call this collection modesty with an edge! @parduh
Aaidah
Aaidahs collection was all about elegance and glamour, their collection was absolutely amazing! The girls were also very lovely when I spoke to them after the show. This is the collection you need to check out, if you need an evening showstopper ladies! check out their collection on Instagram @aidahlondon
Mirage by Numra
Mirage by Numras collection oozes with luxury, as they keep modesty at the forefront as did all the other collections. Each dress spoke for itself, I was in love!! The silky materials and big floral prints had me in awe and oozed with luxurious femininity. The ballgown style abayas will look amazing at any event, you guys should definitely check them out!! @miragebynumra









No comments:
Post a Comment