' I love to be elegant, its about not trying too hard. It has to be effortless'.

Saturday, 14 November 2015

Gatsby it up

Hey fashionBOTS! Today's outfit was all about great gatsby, the glamour, the class and of course the chance to feel and look beautiful 

I took on kourtney Kardashians look, I just love how chic it was! I mashed up the glamour of daisy and the sophisticated suave of Gatsby. I opted for braces as it added a classy masculine touch but it also added a major statement to the outfit. 

Running around trying to find the perfect trousers till I stepped in to H&M, the most sophisticated wide leg trousers I have worn. Oh and not to forget I love the fact they were high waisted!! 

Daisy buchanans glam look definitely played a part in my outfit. As I had the perfect MUA, check her out on Instagram @makeupbyzarina_  she made me feel like perfection! Also the head piece completed this whole look! With the slick back bun 


No comments:

Post a Comment