' I love to be elegant, its about not trying too hard. It has to be effortless'.

Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Grey on grey

Hey fashionBOTS!!! 

So today I decided to do a grey on grey look and threw on a long cardigan which just sat on my shoulders. Very casual I know, but still looked amazingly chic! Also pointy flats were perfect for this look as it completed and complimented the outfit Very well! Who doesn't love pointy shoes?! The pointier the better 

Not to forget shopping for fabric samples is so hard!! Today I went crazy around town trying to get as much as I could! Whilst Samuel Taylor's was crazily expensive, next on the other hand were great haha! If only I had been there yesterday to collect all their old sample books! :( what a shame. University has truly got me going crazy 



Jumper - Zara 
Jeans - Zara 
Cardigan - Primark 
Flats - Next
Bag - Mango 

No comments:

Post a Comment