' I love to be elegant, its about not trying too hard. It has to be effortless'.

Thursday, 4 June 2015

Harvey Nichols x Chic Muslimah

Hey! fashionBOTS its been a while since I wrote a blog haha, college life is to tiring don't you think?

Yesterday I attended a small fashion show that was held at Harvey Nichols in Manchester. It was held by the beautiful Chic Muslimah, you guys should totally check out her Instagram page, for amazing fashion inpso!!!

It was a very inspiring event, as I met some amazing Muslim women, who are incredibly talented and a true inspiration, to the kind of person I want to become.

For the event I went for a classy chic look, with a skirt I designed myself, so in love with it, that I just want to wear it everywhere! But this event was perfect for it, I teamed the skirt with a grey V neck jumper and of course you cannot go wrong with a pair of Zara heels.

Here are some pictures I got from the fashion show, which featured some amazing designers, Balmain, Alice and Olivia, Valentino, Amanda Wakely and many more! I LOVED the clothes, they were so modest, yet SO stylish. it gave me some great fashion ideas and ways to keep modesty, at the forefront of everything I do, from the way I dress, to the way in which I work. This has always been my aim to *to remain modest and inspire Muslim women to do so* and will remain so, simply because modesty for me defines beauty in the finest way!

And lastly I want to dedicate this blog too the amazing Aisha (Chic Muslimah)! you have truly inspired me, touched my heart and motivated me. You make me proud to be a young Muslim woman. I have never met anyone so humble and kind hearted. I wish you the very best for he future. Alhumdulillah for all you have done for me!😘 

WIW 
Skirt - Baker of Trends (my self) 
Heels - Zara 
Bag - Zara 
V neck jumper - Primark 
Sunnies - Next 

Fashion Show pictures! Enjoy ☺️












No comments:

Post a Comment