' I love to be elegant, its about not trying too hard. It has to be effortless'.

Thursday, 20 August 2015

Holiday look book!

Heyy fashionBOTS! Hope you're all well, I have a look book for you guys, that I managed to film on my holiday.

I hope you enjoy the looks I have put together, which will give you fashionistas lots of inspiration.


The first look was all about being edgy & I think the shoes and hair pulled that off really well. (all thanks to my personal makeup artist)!! Oh and a pair of round sunnies, which I am lovin' at the moment!! Who said you can't wear sunnies, when it's not sunny?!  
 

The second look, I went for more of a classier style! The jacket fitted perfectly with my outfit, as it added that oomph of classiness. The Kim kardashian hairstyle, also gave me that sleek look (if you love the kardashians you'll all know what I'm talking about!) I see you kardashian fans!!


My third look was very chic, as I wore a long top which split in the middle. I paired this top with my mom jeans (comfiest jeans I have) I also added some silver pointy loafers, which pulled the look together. 


Pictures are by the amazing @_popofcolour make sure you check her out on Instagram, she also made a video of all my looks. To view the video check out my Instagram @sadief_

Till next time fashionBOTS!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment