' I love to be elegant, its about not trying too hard. It has to be effortless'.

Friday, 11 March 2016

TGIF

Hey fashionBOTS!!! Hope you're all well! I know I've been so busy lately with university, completing deadlines and all! But I'm back! With an outfit post that is really edgy, especially with my leather jacket. I love the studs! It's perfect for the statement look & my blue jumper adds a touch of chic! I also got the leather jacket two years ago & it still looks amazing, boohoo you've done well!! 

Today I got my nails done with my girl, the perfect little treat after a deadline and because it was her birthday it was incroyable!! Oh and I had the best food at  T.G.I.F, their pasta is delish!! Good food with good company is always the best!!!

I will be posting more looks when I can, till then, stay fab x

OUTFIT DETAILS 

Leather jacket - BOOHOO
Turtleneck - PRIMARK
Jumper - H&M
Jeans - ASOS 
Boots - ZARA




No comments:

Post a Comment