' I love to be elegant, its about not trying too hard. It has to be effortless'.

Tuesday, 29 March 2016

Summer is that you?

 How wonderful was the weather today? A tad cold but hey at least we had some sun! Making me get ready for summer which was perfect because I was going shopping!!! Oh and I did get lots of shopping done! Can't wait to style some more fab looks for you!!! 

As we were driving down the scenery just looked too good! So obviously I had to stop my sister! Well she stopped and told me haha! (Does it really matter? LOL) The  countryside really is beautiful, cute bungalows and breezy (not Chris brown!)  wind blowing your hair back and forth. This was great for me because I could get some amazing photos for you fashionBOTS!!! 

oh and my photographer who always seems to get every shot right! Seriously check her out! She's does more than just take pictures of me! So head on over to her Instagram page right now!  @_POPOFCOLOUR



Watch out for my style steal which will be coming soon!






OUTFIT DETAILS 
Shirt - PRIMARK
Jeans - MISS SELFRIDGES 
Shoes - ASOS
Trench - PRIMARK

Photog - @_POPOFCOLOUR_

Till next time! Stay fab 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment