' I love to be elegant, its about not trying too hard. It has to be effortless'.

Sunday, 7 February 2016

London with my beautès


So yesterday I had an amazing trip to London with my girls! Don't you just love them random trips?! I know I do. Yesterday was perfect and pretty eventful I must say, with the Parisian vibes flowing through ladureé and the dream of walking in to Burberry wishing you had everything!! And not just Burberry :( Knightsbridge is my kind of Disney land! It was awesome. Also carnaby street was so cute! With the little vintage shops and cute little coffee bars. Speaking of vintage shops! Daliah was the one to be in if you love being classic, of course I bought a little something from there. This cute little green peplum top, which will be on the blog soon :) it was definitely quirky! 

Now on to my outfit! Green and grey is such a perfect colour combo and I loved styling this outfit. Green culottes with a grey turtleneck which flowed on to my shoulders. Also a cute little vintage bag to pull the look together :) I hope you fashionistas like it!! Follow my snapchat for more BAKEROFTRENDS :)

OUTFIT DETAILS 

JUMPER - H&M
CULOTTES - ASOS
HEELS - NEW LOOK
BAG - PRIMARK








No comments:

Post a Comment