' I love to be elegant, its about not trying too hard. It has to be effortless'.

Friday, 12 February 2016

OOTD 12/2/2016

Hey fashionBOTS!!! Hope you're all well 

Today I wore a blouse with a jumper, cool combo right? I paired this with my ripped jeans that I bought from river island!! I absolutely love them, they're so stylish and edgy! Totally love the ripped hem look. Major style inspo hehe! Oh and my Stan smiths.. (I was shopping) Also I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who follows me on Instagram! I've reached 3000 followers so far and it is so cool to see so much love!! 

Can we just take a minute and thank Lush for being so amazing!! They have the coolest bath bombs and pretty much everything is awesome! I recently bought some cream which was called 'dream cream' it is SOOO good, hence the word dream! It Moisturises my skin perfectly, if you have dry skin like me then this cream is a must have! 

That's all from me fashionistas! Till next time!x

Outfit Details • 
Jumper - ZARA 
Blouse - PRIMARK 
Jeans - RIVER ISLAND 
Shoes - ADIDAS 


No comments:

Post a Comment