' I love to be elegant, its about not trying too hard. It has to be effortless'.

Sunday, 14 February 2016

The perfect valentines date!

Valentine's Day seems to be everything! So I spent the day with my amazing friends, it was the most perfect date ever!  Finally reunited after a long wait, the night was hilarious and I wouldn't have it any other way. I could insert a friendship quote here but ah I'll leave it!! They know how much I love them! Haha

So running home after work isn't the best thing, but the getting ready part is hehe! Normally i plan my outfits because I always have the urge to be prepared but not today! This outfit was put together quite quickly and I have to say I did a good job! I wore a grey v neck jumper with black wide leg trousers, which I felt looked a bit smart so I added my favourite necklace! @jeweledemporium check her out on Instagram! You'll fall in love I'm sure. This was a comfy outfit but looked so classy! So if you're not in to dressing up loads, find something comfy and make it look fashionable! By adding a statement piece! That's all from me:) 
I'll let you fashionistas caption this look :) Till next time fashionBOTS!!! 

OUTFIT DETAILS 
Jumper - PRIMARK
Trousers - H&M
Shoes - NEXT 
Shawl - MONSOON 









No comments:

Post a Comment