Today I took a trip down to the Bowes museum which was beau! I fell in love with everything, the view was just stunning! I couldn't stop taking pictures. I'm a major museum lover so I went totally crazy! A magnificent French château created in the late 19th century by John and Joséphine Bowes, which acclamed collections of European fine and decorative arts spanning five centuries. That art was bold and vibrant with a lot of history behind every drawing! (Obviously!) It was so colourful and dreamlike! I sat there for a while just looking at all the inspiring art. It was so expressive! Also the fashion and textile area (yes!!!) was so pretty! Historical fashion and amazing pieces that they put out for everyone to see, even though I've seen some of it before, it's always fun looking back at it all!!! Each garment had stunning details! The embroidery was so intricate. The museum it's self was incredible, for all you fashionistas out there! You should totally check out this musuem!! totally in love with it all! It was a great day spent well with my girl!
Outfit Details •
Today I went very casual! With a black Turtle neck and blue jeans! occasionnel et réfrigéré!!! I added my navy jacket which I love because It can be styled up or down!! I chose down (obviously) I also took my favourite shawl along with me! It keeps me so warm!!! And of course my stans to get me through the day!!! Oh and of course I got some amazing pictures!! The view was just great!!!
That's all from me lovelies! Stay fab 💋








No comments:
Post a Comment