Arcade galore! I have to admit I did go pretty crazy, like they say you're always a kid at heart. So many little games for you to play and just enjoy yourself. not to forget winning, we all know how important that is! I am so competitive haha. Also the amazing 6D experience! now that was the perfect thrill ride hahaha! You should totally check this place out, its great for having fun and just enjoying yourselves with either your friends or family! it'll totally be worth it. Xcape in Castleford.
Lets get back to the main topic which is my outfit! I went for a very cool relaxed look today because it was the right attire for my adventurous day.
You all know that I'm a fan of shirts because they are easy to wear and style! I recently picked up a red and white stripy shirt from Primark, It is an oversized shirt which is great for all my modest fashionistas out there!!! you can style this shirt in many ways. I wanted to go for a loose fit look so I paired it with my mom jeans that I got from Topshop and my Stan Smith trainers from Asos.
Follow me on snapchat to keep up with me and also comment below if you would like to see anymore videos. @BAKEROFTRENDS



What wash are these Topshop mom jeans?
ReplyDelete