Today I had an amazing time blogging for the masterclass that was held by the beaut Saadiya Rahman! I've been following her on snapchat recently and shes incredibly nice! It was a pleasure to meet her and see her work her magic!
Now I'm not gonna go in to detail of how she did the makeup, that's the perks you get from attending the masterclass, so sorry guys! But the way she showed all us girls how to apply makeup was seriously amazing! She makes everything look easy. It's the first masterclass I've ever been too and it was also saadiya's first! She's so humble and down to earth, for real you guys have to check her out if you don't already know her, which is crazy because you should!! Hehe.
The event was held at Selfridges&Co which was really cool! Everything was well presented, from the posters, to the seating & the lovely complimentary drinks also not to forget the delish cupcakes.
Now I've heard all about masterclasses and their goody bags, Saadiya Rahman's goody bag was legit the best! I mean seriously guys I had the chance to buy what I wanted! With a £100 voucher!!! The makeup that was being used on the gorgeous model was stunning, she also let us swatch the products that were being used. I really liked this because I had the chance to actually look at the product and test it out myself!!
I attended the masterclass with Zarina @MAKEUPBYZARINA_ so you all should know how that went down, especially when makeup shopping!! It's great to have her with me! I always need some advice when it comes to makeup so thanks for that!!!
I would highly recommend going to Saadiya Rahman's masterclasses! You will not regret it, her skills and knowledge are amazing. She doesn't hide anything from you! This is something I love about her!
For this event I wanted something smart and preppy, I achieved this look by wearing this really cool belted dungaree. I wore a white shirt with the outfit to make it look all preppy! I got the jumpsuit from Asos & it was super comfy! I definitely fell in love with the colour. Navy all the way!!! Also my fave colour hehe. Ooh and I had the perfect pair of heels to compliment the whole look and pull it all together! The heels I got, are from Zara! and.. Drum roll please... They were £17.99 whaattt, I do love Zara when they've got a sale on haha! Zara's heels have always been my fave! I love how classy they look. I also added a silver clutch (ASOS) with this whole outfit! Glamour all the way!!! I hope you girls love this look and I'd love to see you style something similar, if you do make sure you tag me on Instagram!! @Sadief_
Stay tuned for more fashionBOTS!!! I have another adventurous day up my sleeve this week!








No comments:
Post a Comment